Are you a shipping clerk who would love the opportunity work for a small, family-owned business right here in the Lehigh Valley? Then look no further! Straight Arrow Products, the makers of Mane N’ Tail skin and haircare products, is seeking a Shipping Clerk to join their growing team in their newly renovated Easton, PA facility. Excellent customer service, attention to detail, and great problem-solving skills will set you up for success in this role! This is a full-time day shift position – Monday through Friday 6:00am-2:30pm.
What we Offer to You:
In exchange for your contributions, Straight Arrow proudly offers to you:
- Company paid medical coverage for employees
- Voluntary dental, vision, and disability coverages
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off (including discretionary paid days off designated by the President)
- Company provided training
Straight Arrow is the only company in the world serving both an equine and human consumer audience. Founded in 1970, Straight Arrow is a leading brand in the personal and skin care industry. Despite worldwide recognition, Straight Arrow has never lost its family-oriented, grassroots mindset dedicated to innovation and customer service. Straight Arrow continues to manufacture all of its own products in the USA, consistently meeting a high-performance standard. You will love working here!
- Prepare daily orders for picking by warehouse team utilizing warehouse management system
- Utilize small parcel systems (Fedex, UPS) to prepare orders for shipping
- Maintain knowledge of order status and prepare for release and shipping by utilizing Lanham E-ship through Navision and Worldship
- Verify and process returns
- Participate in order picking and truck loading as needed utilizing forklifts and other equipment
- Complete physical inventories of finished goods and perform cycle-counts
- Serve as back-up for all members of the Shipping team
- Adhere to all current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) guidelines
- Maintain cleanliness of the work area
- Follow safety guidelines, utilizing PPE as required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3-5 years of experience in shipping environment
- Forklift certification a plus!
- Good computer skills, experience with Navision or other warehouse management systems preferred
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external customers
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated team player with safety focus
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift up to 50lbs, climb, reach, bend, and walk regularly throughout the workday
- Work Environment: Exposure to moving mechanical parts, moderately loud noise level, varying temperatures through different seasons
HOW TO APPLY:
PLEASE NOTE – To be considered, all applicants MUST include a current resume. If you need assistance with creating a resume, there are many free templates available online.
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oEgXcfwN&s=careerbuilder
- An updated resume
- Salary requirements
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a video interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to log in and check the status of your application
If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.